Terms & Conditions
Please read our following Terms & Conditions carefully. By participating in any of our mobile and online appointments or classes including Nutrition appointments, Personal Training sessions, and Pilates private sessions or small group classes, you consent to, and agree to release Claudia de Villiers and In Shape With Claudia from liability according to these terms. If you do not agree with our terms, we will not be able to proceed with your booking.
By ticking the checkbox ‘Please read and agree with our Terms & Conditions’ on our booking system you acknowledge that:
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You understand that the sessions/classes are a form of physical activity and that there are inherent risks in undertaking any form of physical exercise.
- You confirm you have disclosed to In Shape With Claudia prior to commencing your session/class, any pre-existing conditions that may place you at a higher risk of injury or inhibit your ability to participate in a session/class, including any injuries; pain or recent surgery; pregnancy or if you have recently given birth; or respiratory or heart conditions or high blood pressure.
- You will notify In Shape With Claudia if there are any changes to your health or physical ability if any arise after you first sign up.
- You will notify the Instructor if you experience any pain throughout the session/class and will immediately stop participating in the class if requested to do so.
- You hereby waive, release and discharge Claudia de Villiers and In Shape With Claudia from any and all liability, cost, expense, damages or claims (including claims of negligence) arising from or which may be suffered or incurred in connection with your participation in any sessions/classes provided by the Instructor.
Nutrition Appointments, Private Pilates and Personal Training – please provide a 24hr notice if unable to attend any booked appointments/sessions
Small Group Mat Pilates Classes – please provide a 12hr notice if unable to attend any booked classes
Notice can be provided by text, phone call or email.
For any Mobile or Online Nutrition appointments, Personal Training sessions or Private Mat Pilates sessions:
- Once you confirm your booking, you will receive an invoice by email for you to issue payment. Please note that payment is due prior to your scheduled appointment or session.
For In Studio Small Group Mat Pilates classes – you can issue payment prior to class or pay in studio.