Nourished from the inside out
Initial Nutrition Assessment
1 hour | $130
Have your appointment from the convenience of your home.
During your initial assessment we will discuss your goals, take a detailed current and past health history, assess body systems and analyse your diet and lifestyle practices. With your initial assessment you will receive:
- Comprehensive nutritional advice to suit your goals and health needs
- Wellness and lifestyle advice and strategies
- Prescription for nutritional supplementation (when necessary)
- Recommendation and analysis of clinical diagnostic tests where applicable
- Meal ideas, recipes and healthy cooking tips
- My Healthy Foods Shoplist and lots of motivation!
How it works:
For your initial assessment, I will ask you to fill out a food and beverage diary for at least 5 days prior to the consultation. I will also ask you to fill out my detailed Health Appraisal form prior to your consultation to save time during your assessment. This way we can focus on as much advice as possible. You are welcome to bring any diagnostic testing along for your consultation for me to review.
Please book your appointment at least one week in advance to ensure you have plenty of time to complete your Health Appraisal form and food and beverage diary. Once you confirm your booking, you will receive the forms via email along with your invoice for payment.
Follow Up Consultation
30mins | $70
During the follow up consultation, we will discuss your progress from your initial assessment and implement the next phase of your wellness plan. We will:
- Adapt your plan with further recommendations
- Review any test results and nutritional supplementation
- Continue to further your knowledge for optimum wellbeing
- Provide you with new ideas and strategies so you can continue to implement changes
How it works:
A follow up consultation is recommended within 2-4 weeks of your initial assessment. Further follow up appointments are recommended every 4-6 weeks, depending on your goals and health needs, to ensure you are staying on track (the amount of follow ups needed varies from person to person).
Once again, I will ask you to fill out a new 5-7 days food and beverage diary prior to your consultation and to bring along any test results if any were taken.
Visit our Packages page to check out our different options for Nutrition and Fitness Packages